Hair loss is a problem that troubles both men and women, making any of us wonder at least one time in our lives how can we reduce the hair fall. Hair fall usually appears on spring and autumn and there are some natural ways as well as some homemade remedies for hair fall that can help you greatly in order to reduce your hair loss.
First of all, we are what we eat, so we will start with the appropriate food we need in order to stop hair fall.
Food To Prevent Hair Fall
Hair mainly contains keratin produced by the bulb, creating substances such as amino acids, minerals, vitamins and lipids, that reach it through the blood. But when the body is not provided with the right food, it is more difficult for the bulb to produce these substances.
• Enrich your diet with group B vitamins like vitamin E, iron, magnesium, zinc and unsaturated fatty acids that can be found in fish, eggs, in lean meat, fresh vegetables and fruits, legumes, milk, in wholegrain bread, cereals and olive oil.
• You can also start taking royal jelly, which besides its tonic properties for the body, improves the appearance of the skin, strengthens the nails and is thought to slow down hair loss. However, if you have allergies or allergic asthma, you should first consult your doctor. Consuming royal jelly should not exceed half a gram daily. Prefer packed (which has gone through the necessary checks) and watch how it looks: it must have a white and brilliant color. In pharmacies and health food stores you will find royal jelly fresh or frozen as well as in ampules, mixed with other nutrients and vitamins.
Hair Care To Fight Hair Fall
Once a week, before shampooing, gently massage the scalp with olive oil for a few minutes and then apply the oil to the edges. Leave to act for at least half an hour and for best results, cover the hair with a shower cap or warm towel, because heat enhances the invigorating and therapeutic effect. You can also use laurel oil, which contains fatty acids and is rich in vitamin E, which is also indicated for the stimulation of hair, because it protects and strengthens the hair structure.
Alternatively, you can massage with almond oil or avocado oil. However, if your hair is very oily they may get heavier and have an increase of oiliness.Therefore, be sure to wash thoroughly. The secret to get rid of the oil after treatment is to not wet your hair before applying shampoo. Take as much shampoo you need in your hand, mix it with a little warm water and then apply it on the oiled hair.
Natural Masks and Homemade Lotions For Hair Loss
• Mix a tub of yogurt with an egg yolk and massage on your head. Leave the mixture for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly.
• Create a lotion consisting of one cup of honey (which you will have to first warm liquidated) and 4 cups of warm water. Apply the lotion to the hair after shampooing and let sit for about 20 minutes. Rinse with plenty of water.
• Use 100g. decoction of chamomile (known for its soothing properties) and mix it with 200 g. colorless henna powder, 4 tablespoons olive oil (if your hair is very oily, reduce to two) and 1 egg yolk. Apply a thick mask on your hair before shampooing and let sit for about half an hour.
Essentials Oils To Use For Hair Fall
Ylang-ylang: thought to work against hair loss.
Patchouli: Considered wonderful tonic for both skin and hair.
Thyme: Reduces hair fall and dandruff on greasy hair.
Rosemary: Known for its tonic properties on weak hair.
Lemon: Adds shine to natural and colored hair.
Juniper: is antiseptic and regulatory oiliness.
Sage: One of the most famous hair tonics.
How to Use it
• Mix 2 drops of ylang-ylang 2 drops of rosemary in almond oil, add a little wheat germ oil to the mixture and massage the head.
• Add to your shampoo 10 drops of thyme essential oil and 5 drops of .
• Add to laurel oil 20 drops of and 10 drops of lemon and after massaging the head, let it stand for a few minutes.
• To stimulate weak hair with hair loss, add to your shampoo 8 drops of sage oil.
• For hair loss, you can also mix in 20 ml almond oil 5 drops rosemary essential oil and 5 drops of ginger.
The different types of hair require different care. Blends below will help you to have beautiful and healthy hair. The base for these blends will be almond oil.
Use every time 20 ml almond oil as base and add the required drops of essential oils to massage your hair.
- For dry hair: Add 3 drops of rose and sandalwood 7.
- For oily hair: Add 4 drops of juniper and 6 petitgrain. You can also add to your shampoo 10 drops juniper.
- For normal hair: Add 4 drops frankincense and 6 orange.
- For dull hair: Add 4 drops patchouli and 6 Palmaroza. Alternatively, add in 20 ml of laurel oil 30 drops lemon.
- For dandruff: Add 4 drops melaleuca and 6 geranium.